Friday, September 22, 2017

Possibilities

Today I'm sitting with my new atlas at a lovely little coffee shop I happened upon where I met a new friend named Camille.
I'm looking at the possibility of living in New Jersey. Our flight that we had to Puerto Rico goes from Boise to San Francisco, then to Newark, NJ before San Juan. If we cut out the last leg of our journey and just stay in Jersey, we won't have to worry about the hassle of changing tickets.
I've been calling on possible rental places from Craigslist.
I think when Monday comes around we'll be on our way to a completely different adventure than the one we had pictured.
Once we land, we'll buy warm clothes again and find jobs. I'll be able to see New York City! I'll get to see the East Coast! It's exciting in new ways. Here's to the journey!