Thursday, August 6, 2020

Camping in Europe - Cool Camps

One thing I was amazed at when I got to this campground was the huge and lovely caravans people set up to camp in! I wanted to share some photos that I took just walking around on the grounds. 

I saw so many of these tents with two or three sections! 

Or like this one, a pop up extension fixed to a camp trailer. SIGN ME UP!
Side view.
How about this adorable camp? Umbrella, lights, lounger, and clothesline. What else do you need?
Side view.

This one comes with a deck, and it's for rent by the night, week, or month!

I liked this tent! and the space they set up next to it.

Okay now THIS is where I wanna be.



Slingers! Someone must have had a birthday.

So there you have it. What do you think? Is it very different? Will you be on the internet shopping for European camping gear? Are you right now as we speak?

Interested to hear your thoughts. 
Till then!
Xx Alison