Sunday, August 2, 2020

Camping in Europe - Facilities at the Campground

The campsite I’m at in The Netherlands has a number of facilities - like, way more than I’m used to! The more time I spend here, the more I think, “I could get used to this!”
Let me show you what I mean. 

Dirty dishes?
Take em on down to the nearest dishwashing station. There are several! Hot water and everything. 




Go through that door to find the showers, €0.50 for 6 minutes of hot water 😍 




And if you stay for a while, you’re going to need to wash your clothes, so...

 Run down to this building to do your wash. 


Of course, they also have toilet facilities, nice ones! Scattered all over.  


And stations just with sinks and a single mirror. You can fill up your water, brush your teeth, wash your hands, etc. 


With all of these amenities, it’s easy to imagine spending a couple weeks here, tent camping, and be totally comfortable! Some people do, and they have some nice setups! More to come, I’ll post some more camping photos later in the week!

Till then,
Xx Alison

What do you think about this kind of camping? Is it cheating, or does it make long term camping more affordable and enjoyable?